UKRSIBBANK and Portmone launches beneficial offer on internet-acquiring
UKRSIBBANK BNP Paribas Group together with the electronic payment platform Portmone unite efforts to support business during the martial law. The offer enables legal entities and individuals entrepreneurs who sell goods and services online to connect to the Internet acquiring service at 1% of payment rate instead of the usual 2.2%. This will allow clients to accept money on business accounts 24/7.
To employ internet-acquiring clients need to open a business account in UKRSIBBANK and create a merchant account on Portmone.ua.
Under the current conditions, e-commerce is showing some positive dynamics and remains a reliable support for the economy. From our side we support the development of online sales with favorable terms of service. Our joint with Portmone offer enables customers not only to save money, but also to employ new services andattract new customers, Maryan Khomyn, Head of Marketing, UKRSIBBANK BNP Paribas Group says.
Employing the Internet acquiring service will provide the clients will additional advantages:
- multi-channel acceptance of payments
- popular payment instruments (Portmone wallets, Visa Checkout, Click to Pay)
- 24/7 customer support from a developer and personal manager
- connection of API functions to boost conversions and enhance cyber protection (integration with CRM, payment via QR, etc.)
- opportunity to increase customer base – holders of VISA and MasterCard by enabling them to place orders and pay for purchases at any time and from anywhere in the world.
To seize the offer the online market places should meet the following criteria:
- use a paid domain under a single domain name and be registered as a business owner
- reveal current prices for goods or services (in UAH)
- post no advertisements and links leading to another resource
- offer any kinds of products and services, but tobacco products, dietary supplements, gambling, lotteries, bookmaking services, cryptocurrencies, weapons and counterfeiting, adult content.
Follow the link to learn details.
Alternatively, for more information call 729 or visit UKRSIBBANK branch.