UKRSIBBANK has organized a Business Agility Exchange conference with the participation of international experts
On May 17, UKRSIBBANK and Scrum Ukraine became the organizers of the Business Agility Exchange. The main purpose of the event is the exchange of knowledge in the business transformation environment.
“Digital Waves: Submersion or Subjugation”, “Change Management from “I” to “We”, “Flexible Changes: Evolution or Revolution” — these key panels included a conference. During the discussion, special attention was paid to digital change, strategy and transformation management.
The speakers were Ukrainian and international experts. UKRSIBBANK and BNP Paribas Group introduced:
- Laurence Jourdain, Leader of Agile-Transformation BNP Paribas Fortis (Belgium);
- Gerald Derzelle, Leader of Agile-Transformation BNP Paribas Fortis (Belgium);
- Maurizio Arnaud, Agile trainer BNL BNP Paribas Group (Italy);
- Igor Bilokon, Head of Internet Channels and Direct-Marketing Development Centre UKRSIBBANK;
- Sebastien Rolle, Head of the Transformation Service UKRSIBBANK.
An important business event from UKRSIBBANK brought together 100 participants from more than 50 corporate companies.
In addition, it is important to note that on May 16 a similar domestic event was held with invited international experts from Belgium, Italy and France.
The main topics discussed were the development of a view of Agile from our colleagues, the development of contacts with experts from different countries, the position of UKRSIBANK as a leader in change, the creation of the Agile community. During the event, the participants had the opportunity to listen to expert reports, as well as take part in the workshops.