UKRSIBBANK LAUNCHES SIMPLIFIED CARD ISSUING PROCEDURE – LIGHT VERIFICATION
In December, 2021, UKRSIBBANK BNP Paribas Group launched a new procedure for issuing virtual cards in UKRSIB online application – Light Verification. The innovation, that allows new customers who haven’t been serviced in the bank before to get the card 24/7 from any location given internet access.
“With the help of digital technologies it is now easier to become a bank customer and use the issued card immediately. This is a relevant, convenient and safe approach that covers the whole world, ” Maryan Khomyn, Head of Digital Sales at UKRSIBBANK said.
To issue a card via the simplified procedure follow the steps:
- download the UKRSIB online mobile application;
- register and provide the passport and ID code;
- await verication (about 15 minutes);
- sign an agreement with the bank online;
- activate and use the card in the UKRSIB online application.
This card allows you to make payments online and via PO- terminals through Apple / Google Pay applications. If necessary, visit the bank to get a plastic card.