Military pensioners can receive a pension at UKRSIBBANK
According to the new version of the Law of Ukraine «On pension provision for persons released from military service and certain other persons», Ukrainian military personnel can receive a pension at UKRSIBBANK BNP Paribas Group.
The «Pension» package provides the entire complex of the most important banking services, which are drawn up in one contract and on one sheet for one visit to the bank branch. Within the package, it is convenient to receive a pension or financial assistance, also it is possible to open currency and savings accounts, as well as:
• convenient UKRSIB online mobile banking;
• free cash withdrawal at all ATMs in Ukraine;
• free and instant opening of virtual cards for secure payments in UKRSIB online;
• free online information about account transactions;
• health insurance;
• the possibility of opening additional cards to the account for any family member.
To use the package, you need to visit the nearest UKRSIBBANK branch and have with you:
• passport or ID card;
• the original certificate on the assignment of an individual tax number (ITN).
Learn more about the «Pension» package by the link.