UKRSIB business online banking system
UKRSIB business, Electronic Banking System, is your digital channel for secure transactions in both domestic and foreign currencies. Up-to-date information on your accounts enables flexible liquidity management to streamline payment transactions while integration with the company’s accounting system ensures a fast document generation process.
BENEFITS with UKRSIB business are as follows:
Adaptability Work from your PC, tablet, or mobile phone.
Security Use a qualified public key certificate to sign your billing records. Make your transactions more secure with two-step Google Authenticator verification.
Simplicity No Java is required to work, whereas the key certificate is only given to the bank once. A single user key gives access to transactions with accounts of multiple legal entities.
- Create payment orders in domestic and foreign currencies.
- Cancel payments in domestic currency.
- Create intrabank payment orders in foreign currency.
- Create requests to purchase, sell or convert foreign currency.
Payroll Card Programs
- Make salary payments to employees.
- Open card accounts for new employees.
- Disable the service for former employees.
- Change card transaction limits, review applicable limits.
- Generate card and account statements.
- Add money to your deposits.
- Review the list of opened and closed deposits and their terms.
- Review reports under deposit lines and term deposits.
- Pay off the credits.
- Make applications for credit facilities.
Monitor funds for extra services
- Get information on current balance.
- Generate account statements.
- Review billing information.
- Get information on NBU currency rates.
- Check the current status of documents submitted to the bank.
- Possibility to access the company’s staff lists, lists of MFO (sort codes), SWIFT codes, etc.
- Adjust SMS or email notifications about account activities, login notifications, bank notifications.
Payments received during operational hours on weekdays are processed within operational day.
Payments in national currency
- for intrabank transfers from 8:30 am to 8 pm;
- transfers to other banks (individual card account is opened in another bank): from 8:30 am to 6:45 pm.
- for intrabank payments from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm;
- payments between banks from 9:00 am to 6:45 pm.
Cash transfers via «Za Myt» system
- for crediting money transfers: from 9 am to 8 pm;
- receiving a money transfer in a bank branch according to the schedule of branches.
Receipt of reports on acquiring
- in the account statement — on the next banking day, during the day;
- in the section «Acquiring» — on the third day from the transaction date (including weekends and holidays).
Payment procedure for foreign exchange transactions
During the period of martial law, different paymant procedures apply. Details are available at the link.
Currency control departments in the ukrsib business internet banking or on paper:
for foreign currency purchase transactions before 10:00, with the execution date – the current date;
for foreign currency sales operations before 11:30, with the execution date – the current date;
or foreign exchange transactions received before 15:00, with the execution date – the current date;
payment orders in foreign currency until 16:00.
Applications are accepted for processing if a complete package of documents is present.
Write-off/transfer of funds for participation in the auction:
for foreign currency purchase operations until 10:30, hryvnia write-off/transfer;
for foreign currency sales operations until 11:30, currency write-off/transfer;
for foreign exchange transactions received before 15:00, debit/transfer of currency.
Time limit for contracts/agreements consideration:
export-import contracts/agreements — up to 2 days from the moment of providing a complete document package;
loans from non-residents — up to 4 days from moment of providing a complete document package;
if there are detection of the indicators of risk activity, the term of consideration can be extended — up to 4 days (import contracts) from the moment of providing a complete document package.