UKRSIBBANK offer its corporate clients advantages of Global EBICS
UKRSIBBANK BNP Paribas Group continue to provide the most innovative digital solutions to its Corporate Clients and starting from today in launched the Global EBICS service (Electronic banking internet Communication standard) — multi-bank, multi countries and multi-business channel based on the German connectivity standard for banking transactions.
Global EBICS will expand the list of banking transaction services offered by UKRSIBBANK (in addition to Connexis and SWIFTnet).
This new offer is well suited for international customers (large corporates and mid-caps) who are looking to manage their accounts from abroad by leveraging German IT infrastructure. UKRSIBBANK’s corporate clients are able to use one single file format for multiple transactions in different countries. They can benefit from this highly secure file-transfer protocol for their BNP Paribas accounts worldwide.
Key benefits for UKRSIBBANK corporate clients who will use Global EBICS:
- Reduce costs and operational risks;
- Control and improve their cash visibility worldwide without changing their international organization;
- Strength security by protecting against internal and external fraud;
- Streamline their local solution and make it global with BNP Paribas;
- Expertise of a global dedicated cash management team, with a strong expertise in local and global solutions;
- Infrastructure that is set up for handling with high volumes of transactions.
Global EBICS features:
- Multiple file formats (EPC XML for SEPA, ISO XML (mixed transfers SEPA and international), MT101, Local format).
- Detailed reporting (Traceability of rejects and returns with pain.002 and camt.054, End of day account statement MT940 and MT940GVC (for German accounts) ,Intraday statement MT942).
- Modern Security protocols and Electronic signature.
- Service and support.
“Our Global EBICS solution leverages the widespread use of EBICS and combines the state-of-the-art security features of this domestic channel with a worldwide reach. Global EBICS enables our corporate customers to upgrade their local solutions to global ones”, highlights Hans Broucke Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Head of Corporate department of UKRSIBBANK BNP Paribas Group.
The EBICS service is available in different countries, where BNP Paribas serves its corporate clients (such as Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, PortugalSpain, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, UK, USA, Canada etc.).